The price of pest control services varies greatly depending on a number of factors:
1. Type of Pests. The cost of pest control is largely determined by the types of pests that need to be eliminated. Different types of pests require different types of treatments, and the costs of the chemicals and equipment will vary based on what type is needed for a specific job. Rates for pest control for some common types of pests include:
– Ants, earwigs, spiders and similar pests usually cost $50 to $300 for a one-time extermination. Cockroaches typically cost slightly more than general pest control services.
– Bed bug treatments usually cost $50 to $200 for an initial inspection and then anywhere from $250 to $900 for each room that requires treatment.
– Termites typically cost between $200 and $2500 to exterminate, depending on the pest control technique that is used.
– Rodent removal usually costs somewhere between $200 and $2,000, depending on the severity of the infestation and whether live traps or poisons are used.
2. Location. Where the pests are located also plays a role in determining cost. Usually, pest control is more expensive in businesses than it is in homes because commercial spaces often pose challenges like health and safety laws that require exterminators to use special techniques or equipment. The physical location of a pest in a home or business can also impact the cost, as infestations that are difficult to access will take more labor to deal with.
3. Size of Infestation. Larger infestations will usually require more chemicals or more labor than smaller ones, meaning additional costs.
4. Necessary Repairs. In some cases, a pest control professional may need to make repairs to a structure to keep it secure from pests. The materials and labor needed to make the repairs will increase the cost of the service.
5. Maintenance Requirements. Often, pest control exterminators technicians will recommend follow-up treatments to keep homes and businesses free of pests in the future. In some cases, homeowners may choose to pay for these maintenance treatments up front, making the cost of pest control more expensive.
Professional seattle pest control company with exterminators for bed bugs, little black sugar ants, carpenter ants, rat control, house mice, rodent control,birds,beetles, moths, flies, termites, wasps,yellow jackets and hornets.Ampm Pest control service takes pride in family and pet friendly effective home pest control in king county areas of Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, kirkland, Renton, Everett, Bothell and Issaquah. Extermination services for Bedbugs, Mouse Control, Rodent, Carpenter Ants, Spider control are available to residential including single family residences, apartments, commercial including hotels, restaurants, schools and industrial establishments including warehouses and grocery stores.
Attic and Crawlspace Rodent Restoration including cleaning, sanitizing and insulation removal & repair after rats, mice, squirrels, birds, bats Infestation.Find answers to questions about cost facts, information, and discover pest exterminators tips, It is much easier, faster and cheaper to get rid of any pest conditions.Every home, building or property pest costs may vary due to different factors. Almost all pest inspections, initiate customized solutions for their pest problems. Learn about our pest control pricing process.
The best way to find out what it will cost to eliminate pests is to call a professional pest control service and inquire what their rates are. For more information about the price of pest control services in the Seattle area.